Bi-lingual Customer Care Center Representative
Job Title: Bi-lingual Customer Care Center Representative
Reports to: Customer Care Center Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Bi-lingual Customer Care / Call Center Center Representative provides quality service by telephone to external and internal bank customers in an efficient and professional manner; refers appropriate bank products over the telephone; researches and resolves customer requests; answers customer account inquiries with regard to account maintenance, balance transfers, stop payments, statement requests, etc. Must speak both English and Spanish languages fluently.
The Bi-lingual Customer Care / Call Center Center Representative performs reporting and performance tracking on various bank services. The Bi-lingual Customer Care / Call Center Center Representative will perform all other daily duties as assigned, while keeping in pace with the high volume of calls in this team oriented department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming customer telephone calls
- Assist customers with banking inquiries related to deposit, overdraft, loan services account information, and additional banking products
- Research and resolve customer inquiries
- Assist with Internet Banking services and inquiries: process retail and commercial Internet Banking enrollment forms, troubleshoot and assist with online banking and mobile inquiries
- Process incoming Contact us emails
- Support all CUB Branch staff inquiries for customer information
- Follow up on any issue referred outside the Customer Care Center
- Maintain a log of the number and type of calls received daily
- Possess knowledge of different deposit, loan products, overdraft program and procedures, different account titling issues, ATM/Debit card procedures, and CIP procedures and requirements
- Develop customer relationships and refer additional banking services as needs are uncovered
- Responsible for knowledge and expertise in utilizing technology and computer programs used by the bank
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
Must speak both English and Spanish languages fluently.
High school diploma or equivalent
Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
Proven sales ability, including knowledge of bank products and services
Ability to work in fast paced environment while multitasking