Treasury Management Sales Officer
CITIZENS UNION BANK
JOB TITLE: Treasury Management Sales Officer
REPORTS TO: Head of Treasury Management
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The Treasury Management Officer’s responsibilities selling all Treasury Management products and services by calling on existing and prospective business customers, developing relationships, and providing creative product solutions in a consultative manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
Responsible for identifying and achieving financial goals for product lines and understanding market pricing dynamics.
Measure product results understand product dynamics, and ensure highest product quality.
Identify and target potential customers and/or markets for products.
Influence sales force regarding strategies, markets and customers.
Recommend new products or enhancements as changes are warranted or justified.
Understand customer business requirements.
Participate in industry conferences and seminars; keep abreast of changes, trends, etc. in the marketplace.
Fielding Cash Management customer service issues – such as Online Banking password resets, COPS questions, or assistance with processing ACH or Remote Deposit Files.
- Coordinate training with internal and external clients
- Coordinate Cash Management annual renewal documentation in accordance with Bancorp approved ACH and Remote Deposit Policies
- Responsible for participating and/or leading various cash management projects
- Provides product knowledge on Cash Management services to existing and prospective customers.
- Assist with customer communications related to Cash Management products and services.
- Provides internal and external product knowledge and sales support on merchant services, including branch training and customer visits.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
BS/BA or qualified work experience preferred
2-5 years of experience in Treasury Management
Experience with Cash Management products
Minimum two years of sales/service experience
Excellent grammar and communication skills
Excellent presentation skills
Proficiency in all Microsoft programs and applications
Professional appearance and demeanor
Demonstrates initiative and is proactive
Ability to see value
Demonstrate a team approach
Organization, time management, analytical and decision making skills
Initiative to continue education in Cash Management
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demand described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is in an office type setting in which he or she is free to move about at will.
- The employee in the course of performing this position spends time writing, typing, speaking, listening, sitting, walking, standing, squatting, kneeling and reaching.
- The employee for this position may operate any or all of the following: telephone, smart phone, copy and fax machines, adding machine (calculator), scanning equipment, computer terminal, laptop computer, personal computer, tablet, printers, or other equipment as directed.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The incumbent in this position must be able to accommodate to reading documents or instruments, detailed work, problem solving, customer contact, reasoning, math, language, presentations, verbal and written communication, analytical reasoning, stress, multiple concurrent tasks, and constant interruptions.
*Note: The above information on this job has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Review of your performance is based on these duties and other duties. Citizens Union Bank reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This is not a contract for employment. Therefore, either you or CUB may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason.